Tuesday 5 July 2011

JKS in K-POP Top 20 June (week 1)

Hi cri~

So I'm Loving You - Hyun Bin, Jang Geun Suk, JYJ, Choi Ji Woo, 2PM, Song Seung Hun, Big Bang, Kim been in top ten in chart since the first week of June. In the first week, the song was on 2nd place, in second week it was in 7th place and in 10th place after 3 weeks!! Way to go!!!




1. Starlight Moonlight - Secret
2. Midnight Circus - Sunny Hill
3. How Dare You - LED Apple
4. Lonely - 2NE1
5. Mirror Mirror - 4Minute
6. Shameless Lie - GaYoon
7. Heart to Heart - 4Minute
8. I Belong to You - MBLAQ
9. I Can't Drink - Baek Ji Young
10. So I'm Loving You - Hyun Bin, Jang Geun Suk, JYJ, Choi Ji Woo, 2PM, Song Seung Hun, Big Bang, Kim Hyun Joong
11. The Great Escape - SNSD
12. Love Bingo - D-NA (The Boss)
13. Hello Hello - F.T. Island
14. Oh! Honey - Secret
15. Hot Summer - F(x)
16. Masquerade - Rania
17. Cupid - Girl's Day
18. Ma Boy - Sistar 19
19. Melodrama - Secret
20. Once While Living - 4Men
21. Fiction - BEAST
22. Vanilla Party - Vanilla Lucy
23. Even If I Lose My Mind - Jung Ryeo Won, Alex
24. I Don't Know - A-Pink
25. Time is [L]Over - Jang Woo Hyuk
26. Like This or That - 5Dolls
27. Time Is - DNT
28. Boyfriend - Boyfriend
29. Hold My Hand - IU
30. Wishlist - A-Pink

Source: BaroTokiyo

No comments: