Thursday 7 July 2011

"Sister Ha Neul is the legend of romance movies" -YMP Seoul Press Conference

Hi cri~

1301-02
“You’re my Pet” (YMP) press conference was held in Seoul on 6 July 2011 at 5.00 pm, and filming venue was open to the media. The scene that was filmed was the first meeting of the male and female leads on a rainy day. The female lead discovered a big box on her doorstep and gave it a kick. Looking as pitiful as a soaked kitten, JKS stood up and hugged the female lead.
Touted in Japan as the 2nd most popular Hallyu star after Bae Yong-joon, Momo-suk says, “It is unexpected to have gained the love of so many people; it makes me anxious and surprised. The happiest thing is, the Japanese side has high expectations of YMP. Although I have other activities in Japan, my main job is an actor, and I’m satisfied as a Korean that the Japanese side has high hopes of this Korean production.”
At the press conference, JKS reveals that “in the movie, Lee Eun-ho’s (rough translation) character is very playful, free and cheerful, which is very similar to me in reality. In comparison to pain and negative influences from one’s past, every day is an interesting day. It is a character that can make people smile in bliss. If the characters in “You are Beautiful” and “Marry me Mary” are tough and demanding, then the character this time is more impulsive. There are lots of solo scenes even alone by himself at home. Other scenes include Kim Ha-neul giving me a bath, and one of both of us lying together on the bed in bliss. I have a naked scene in the movie!”
JKS added, “Every morning, I would remind myself that Ha-neul is my owner. From the perspective of a dog owner, I also think about what I want to do in order to gain my master’s love.
As for his comment on the female lead, JKS said, “Sister Ha-neul is the legend of romance movies.”
According to sources, since the start of filming on 16 May 2011, 50% of YMP filming has already been completed, in particular, the scenes of the two leads living together at Kim Ha-neul’s home which were mostly filmed in the studio, with 2 weeks spent in Jeon-ju. The movie will be broadcast in the second half of 2011.


No comments: