Tuesday 28 June 2011

Jplus8: Press Conference [Sukbar News]

Hi cri~
1286-04
500 reporters were invited to actor-cum-singer Jang Keun Suk’s Jplus photo-book press conference on 28 Jun 2011.
Under everyone’s gaze, JKS waved as he skipped into the venue. Some of what JKS said at the press conference:
“Yesterday, many people came (to the airport) to greet me. I was worried that accidents might occur, but luckily everyone is all right. At the photo-book exhibition, I wrote this message in many places – ‘I only permit you to look at me’. Everyone can see if they can find it. Hope that everyone will be happy when viewing the exihibition.”
In fluent Japanese, “Fans are like real eels. They make me feel touched and motivated… grilled eels!!” Everyone laughed.
Showing his cute and playful side, JKS said, “I am someone who will do something when I think of it, so I often get scolded.” Since arriving in Japan on 27 June, his actions have been very much restricted by his staff who kept telling him “No” and “You cannot do this”.
“I didn’t intend to portray myself as very handsome or beautiful in my first photo-book, but to exhibit my real self. Within such a short time, many people have come to love me. Frankly speaking, sometimes I feel scared.”
Before JKS left, he said, “I dislike Japanese girls” to the shock of everyone present. Then he added, “Bluffing you, I like them very much.” The fans laughed. JKS likes feminine women and his impression of Japanese women is, “Everyone is very feminine, especially those who are waiting for me are even more beautiful.” (Biskuteel: There will more lining up waiting for him after this, keke :D )
After the fan-meeting, JKS also shook hands with his fans.
1286-01
Source: Sukbar + Aphrael77 + as tagged@weibo

No comments: