Sunday 19 June 2011

Mu Gyul's hair treatment!!

Hi cri~

Still remember episode where Mae Ri bought Mu Gyul a hair treatment for his Xmas present?
Well, koreanthings.com brings you that exact hair treatment, check it out~

Hair product Jang Geun Suk used in Mary Stayed Out All Night

Oh..sure alot of customers have been crazy about this drama, me too! ^^ So to answer one of my customer enquiry who previously left a message in my chatbox. I had created a post on my website for every MSOAN fans’ reference.

Please support koreanthings by giving me your order if you are interested in getting the product ^^ as I really spent a lot of time and effort sourcing for information like this in order tSearch Amazon.com for holika holikao provide everyone with the most reliable information.

Only by giving me your support, I will then be able to continue to help to search for more items for all you customers out there! ^^ Thanks!

Product: Holika Holika Camera Ready Hair Treatment 300ml
Price: SGD 16.00



**This is a unisex hair treatment**


Episode 6 – Mu-Gyul was squeezing some out to apply on his hair ^^

Episode 14 – Mary shopped for Mu-Gyul’s hair treatment product^^


I did some research, and I found that Holika Holika shop is available at Myeong Dong.


Myeongdong Shop 1
Address: 서울시 중구 명동2가 52-11
Tel: 02-310-9511
Opening Hours: 09.00 ~ 23.00

Myeongdong Shop 2
Address: 서울시 중구 명동1가 54-10
Tel: 02-756-9944
Opening Hours: 09.00 ~ 23.00

Myeongdong Shop 3
Address: 서울시 중구 충무로1가 22-10 1 층
Tel: 02-771-8933
Opening Hours: 09.00 ~ 23.00


For international eel, you can purchase this camera ready hair treatment from Holika Holika branch in your country or place an order at HERE

For Malaysian eel, sadly to say, I didn't come across any website yet saying that Holika Holika brand is available in Malaysia. However, a Singaporean told that she found this brand in Watson. So, better check for this brand when you drop by in Watson :D

Source: koreanthings.com

No comments: